This is the view across the Signal sector, reached by button lifts or by a chair. Runs go down the other side of the hill to the village of Villard-Reculas. This area is open for night skiing twice a week.
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
Many thanks to La Folie Douce in Alpe d'Huez for their help in hosting this webcam.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys cold temperatures & sunshine
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do