This is the view across the Signal sector, reached by button lifts or by a chair. Runs go down the other side of the hill to the village of Villard-Reculas. This area is open for night skiing twice a week.
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
Many thanks to La Folie Douce in Alpe d'Huez for their help in hosting this webcam.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019