Alpe d’Huez is a mecca for mountain bikers and the UCC Mégavalanche is now one of the many mountain biking events of the Grandes Rousses summer season, let alone being the longest downhill race in the world!
Starting at 3330m on the peak of the Sarenne Glacier, the Mégavalanche is the ultimate in downhill biking contests, with hundreds of riders in lots of different categories, from kids to women's, friends & family & of course the men's race.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 coming to Alpe d'Huez?
- Tomorrowland Winter 2020 announces lineup
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019