The legendary Marmotte road bike race over 173 km and with a 5,000 m height gain.
Departure from Bourg-d’Oisans (717 m), arrival at Alpe-d’Huez (1,880 m). Riding over the mountain passes of Glandon (1,818 m), Télégraphe (1,570 m), Galibier (2,642 m) and Lautaret (2,057 m)... It's not for the faint-hearted.
Visit the website to sign up or for more information.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019