The legendary Marmotte road bike race over 173 km and with a 5,000 m height gain.
Departure from Bourg-d’Oisans (717 m), arrival at Alpe-d’Huez (1,880 m). Riding over the mountain passes of Glandon (1,818 m), Télégraphe (1,570 m), Galibier (2,642 m) and Lautaret (2,057 m)... It's not for the faint-hearted.
Visit the website to sign up or for more information.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys cold temperatures & sunshine
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do