After last weeks’ pleasantly surprising huge dump of snow, we saw the return of spring for a couple of days before a bit more snow at the weekend. In total Saturday and Sunday delivered a further 5cm of snow - nothing massive, but a nice little late season top-up never the less, plus there is some snow in the forecast as well.
The next few days (Wednesday to Friday) may well bring us somewhere in the region of a further 13cm of snow on higher slopes as well, and this will be perfect in the lead up to the busy Easter period.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019