Alpe d'Huez has been enjoying blue skies and sunny days ever since the new year started. With barely any lift queues and the pistes remaining in good condition thanks to the low temperatures and the fantastic job of the local groomers, it's a great time to come skiing.
There was a light dusting of snow on Thursday night, with around 10cm up on the slopes. The forecast suggests that more snow is coming at the end of the week, starting on Friday evening.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Merry Christmas from the team at Alpedhueznet.com
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019