Alpe d'Huez has been enjoying blue skies and sunny days ever since the new year started. With barely any lift queues and the pistes remaining in good condition thanks to the low temperatures and the fantastic job of the local groomers, it's a great time to come skiing.
There was a light dusting of snow on Thursday night, with around 10cm up on the slopes. The forecast suggests that more snow is coming at the end of the week, starting on Friday evening.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Spring-like weekend in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Unsettled weather continues in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Good conditions as Alpe d'Huez gears up for busy February
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 29th January 2020