Rumours about Tomorrowland coming to the Alps began to rumble in March 2017 and it soon became apparent that Alpe d’Huez was amongst the forerunners to host this epic event. The rumours became official in March 2018, and it’s been all systems go since then.
With 30,000 tickets quickly sold to partygoers from 98 different countries and a waiting list of a further 20,000 people, this really is the hottest ticket in the Alps this winter. Tomorrowland has a following of over 13 million on social media so it’s no surprise the tickets sold out really fast.
Here’s the insider's guide to all that this festival and Alpe d’Huez has to offer.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019