This restaurant is a great place for families and friends alike. They serve Tex-mex, grilled meats and fish and delicious desserts (they'll even put sparklers in your pudding if it's your birthday).
British owned and run, it's good for kids wanting burgers, chips and ice cream. They also cater for vegetarians. As this is one of the most in-demand restaurants in town, we strongly recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
Open in the winter and summer seasons, Monday to Friday from 17:00 to 02:00, Saturday from 10:00 till 02:00 and Sunday from 14:30 to 02:00.
- Open Seasons
- Route du Coulet
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Impressive snow depths in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Alpe d'Huez in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Sun & powder as season 2019/20 starts in Alpe d'Huez
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Alpe d'Huez