This restaurant is a great place for families and friends alike. They serve Tex-mex, grilled meats and fish and delicious desserts (they'll even put sparklers in your pudding if it's your birthday).
British owned and run, it's good for kids wanting burgers, chips and ice cream. They also cater for vegetarians. As this is one of the most in-demand restaurants in town, we strongly recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
Open in the winter and summer seasons, Monday to Friday from 17:00 to 02:00, Saturday from 10:00 till 02:00 and Sunday from 14:30 to 02:00.
- Open Seasons
- Route du Coulet
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019