Accessible for both skiers and pedestrians, this mountain restaurant has a huge south facing outdoor terrace with a number of deck chairs and tables outside, giving you the opportunity to soak up as much of the mountain sunshine as possible.
You can enjoy a traditional piste-side lunch of pizzas, salads soups and more, either inside or outside. The restaurant also offers evening events with a pickup service from your hotel and, at the end of the night, you can choose between a snow cat ride home or toboggan down the piste!
Open from 11:00 to 16:00 every day throughout the winter season
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- First section of the Grandes Rousses lift
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019