Accessible for both skiers and pedestrians, this mountain restaurant has a huge south facing outdoor terrace with a number of deck chairs and tables outside, giving you the opportunity to soak up as much of the mountain sunshine as possible.
You can enjoy a traditional piste-side lunch of pizzas, salads soups and more, either inside or outside. The restaurant also offers evening events with a pickup service from your hotel and, at the end of the night, you can choose between a snow cat ride home or toboggan down the piste!
Open from 11:00 to 16:00 every day throughout the winter season
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- First section of the Grandes Rousses lift
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys cold temperatures & sunshine
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do