Open throughout the winter and summer seasons, pedestrians and skiers alike can enjoy this mountain restaurant.
Off the beaten track, you can enjoy a number of traditional Savoyard specialties at this restaurant and either sit out on the terrace in the sun, or enjoy the cosy interior on a bad weather day.
Pedestrian access from Alpe d'Huez is via a short walk around the frozen lake and for skiers heading down the Chamois track, you will find the restaurant on the right at the Boulevard des Lacs. In summer, the restaurant is actually accessible by car and there are 400 available parking spaces...once the snow has melted...
Booking is recommended especially during peak season as the restaurant can get very busy. Open in the winter and summer seasons from 09:00 to 17:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Piste Boulevard des Lacs
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys cold temperatures & sunshine
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do