A reasonably priced restaurant serving typical French dishes with specialities such as Cassolette de St Jacques (scallop casserole) and medallion of veal with Beaufort cheese.
Situated in the centre of the resort the restaurant is easily accessible on foot and is located on Avenue de Brandes.
Open all year round from 12:00 to 14:30 and from 19:00 to 21:30.
- Avenue de Brandes
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys cold temperatures & sunshine
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do