A reasonably priced restaurant serving typical French dishes with specialities such as Cassolette de St Jacques (scallop casserole) and medallion of veal with Beaufort cheese.
Situated in the centre of the resort the restaurant is easily accessible on foot and is located on Avenue de Brandes.
Open all year round from 12:00 to 14:30 and from 19:00 to 21:30.
- Avenue de Brandes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019