The season will be longer than usual in Alpe d’Huez this year as the lifts stay open right through until Saturday, April 27th. With all the snow we've had this winter, conditions look great right up until then.
Spring is the locals' favourite time of the season. Often ignored by many visitors, there are plenty of great reasons to come to Alpe d’Huez this spring – here are just a few of them.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 coming to Alpe d'Huez?
- Tomorrowland Winter 2020 announces lineup
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019