Running is one of those activities where often less is more. Really, the only specialist item of equipment needed for running is a pair of shoes. It’s all about freedom – moving through the mountains as fast and light as possible is a real joy.
Although you may not need much equipment for mountain running, choosing the right gear can make a real difference. Here are a few of my favourite items for mountain and trail running right now.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys cold temperatures & sunshine
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do