Following on from last month’s article on new clothing for this spring, here’s a look at some new footwear and equipment that’s hitting the market this season.
In a similar way to new clothing lines, the footwear and equipment that brands focus on the for the spring and summer seasons tend to be lightweight and versatile products, often with bright colours and strong visual appeal. Here are a few products that have caught my eye.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez, Best European Ski Resort 2020
- What's new in Alpe d'Huez winter 2019/20
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Tour de France 2020 coming to Alpe d'Huez?
- Tomorrowland Winter 2020 announces lineup
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019