These prizes are awarded by EDEN, the European Destinations of Excellence Network, an EU organisation that promotes sustainable tourism across the continent by supporting its prime destinations. More than 120,000 people voted, and Alpe d'Huez was crowned the best for its "mix of fun, relaxation and sport". According to EDEN, Alpe d'Huez is "the favourite resort for families but also friends, couples, beginners and experienced skiers".
Alpe d'Huez was chosen and the 'Best Ski Resort For Guaranteed Snow' this year as well. So, if you're looking for flawless pistes, endless pockets of powder, world-class apres and heaps of family fun, start booking your trip to Alpe d'Huez now.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys cold temperatures & sunshine
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do