Golf de l'Alpe d'Huez is open every day from 9am to 7pm throughout the summer. The 9 hole golf course is accompanied by a large driving range, pro-shop and a clubhouse serving snacks and drinks.
Players of all standards are welcomed, reduced fees are available with a Visalp pass. The club holds regular competitions; their regular Thursday 'friendly' competitions are free to members and just 9€ to non-members, the weekend competitions cost 10€ for members and 19€ for non-members. Lessons are available with resident coach Sebastien Lonchamp.
- Golf Club / Course
- Golf Lessons
- Open Seasons
- Chemin de Fond Morelle 38750 ALPE D'HUEZ 38750 France
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019