Choose from flights of varying durations and altitudes, but no matter which you go with, you'll be sure to enjoy some amazing views and an experience like no other!
Starting from either Alpe d'Huez at 1100m altitude or Le Signal at 1400m, you will fly with a qualified pilot over the incredible landscape below. From the air you will see the infamous 21 bends of the Tour de France as well as panoramas of Ecrins national park before landing in the resort of Bourg d'Oisans.
You are guaranteed the best seat in the house as you let the pilot guide you over the mountains below. All the pilots are experienced professionals with paragliding qualifications. If you are uneasy with heights, just let your pilot know beforehand and they'll be sure to offer a smooth ride.
Flights run throughout the summer season.
- Guides & Instructors
- Flying Instructors
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Spring-like weekend in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Unsettled weather continues in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Good conditions as Alpe d'Huez gears up for busy February
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 29th January 2020