The ninth edition of the Haute Route Alps – the original event of the European Haute Route multi-day cyclosportive series – will follow a North to South route in 2019, from Megeve to Nice.
A week of fully timed and ranked cycling from Megève to Nice, blending hard days on the bike, classic Alpine climbs and event villages set in some of France’s most famous ski resorts. With 800km and 20,000 metres of climbing, the ninth edition of the Haute Route Alps will feature some of the world’s most renowned cycling cols and some new ascents.
The 2019 Haute Route Alps will visit Courchevel, Alpe d’Huez, Serre Chevalier and Pra Loup on the way. For the first time in its history, the time trial for the 2019 edition will take place on the mythical slopes of the Col d’Izoard.
For more information and to sign up, click on the website link.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 coming to Alpe d'Huez?
- Tomorrowland Winter 2020 announces lineup
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019