The ninth edition of the Haute Route Alps – the original event of the European Haute Route multi-day cyclosportive series – will follow a North to South route in 2019, from Megeve to Nice.
A week of fully timed and ranked cycling from Megève to Nice, blending hard days on the bike, classic Alpine climbs and event villages set in some of France’s most famous ski resorts. With 800km and 20,000 metres of climbing, the ninth edition of the Haute Route Alps will feature some of the world’s most renowned cycling cols and some new ascents.
The 2019 Haute Route Alps will visit Courchevel, Alpe d’Huez, Serre Chevalier and Pra Loup on the way. For the first time in its history, the time trial for the 2019 edition will take place on the mythical slopes of the Col d’Izoard.
For more information and to sign up, click on the website link.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Merry Christmas from the team at Alpedhueznet.com
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019