If the usual summer activities of hiking, biking, climbing, etc aren't your thing then why not get involved in the annual fitness convention?
Four days of energy-boosting activities in the summer sunshine! Aerobics, hip-hop, step, Latino, stretching, tango and other courses are on offer. Exercising at altitude is known to be more effective - you could even come back from your holiday fitter than when you went!
Many of the classes are held in the open air, some in the spectacular setting of the Pic Blanc, and other in the Sports Centre. Consult the website link for the full programme.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 coming to Alpe d'Huez?
- Tomorrowland Winter 2020 announces lineup
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019