Take the last cable car of the day of the Red Dome to share a snack at 2800m. Learn about the work of the pisteurs, pause for photos at sunset and ski down to Oz or La Villette.
Meet at 16:45 at the bottom of the L'Alpette lift. Head torch recommended, don't forget your camera!
18€ adult, 15€ per person for families, free for the under 12 years. Limited places. Sign up at the ski pass offices before Tuesday at 15:00.
Dates for this event
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Spring-like weekend in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Unsettled weather continues in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Good conditions as Alpe d'Huez gears up for busy February
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 29th January 2020