The International Comedy Film Festival returns to Alpe d'Huez each year with a selection of full-length comedy films and unpublished short films for your viewing pleasure.
A unique event in France this festival is one of a kind – and it's free! Arrive early to bag your seat; the films are introduced by members of the cast and crew and this is a very popular event.
Many of the films will be in French (some may have English subtitles) but all the films are screened in their original language, so American or UK films will be shown in English with French subtitles.
- Avenue de Brandes - Quartier les Jeux
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Merry Christmas from the team at Alpedhueznet.com
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019