Saturday, November 30th is the first day of winter in Alpe d'Huez. The lifts are all set to whirl into action signalling the start of another epic winter season.
With access to a huge range of skiing and the longest run in Europe, the 16km La Sarenne, Alpe d'Huez is just waiting to be explored so grab your skis and boards and come and join us!
For more info on skiing in Alpe d'Huez, visit our dedicated ski and snowboard section.
Dates for this event
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 coming to Alpe d'Huez?
- Tomorrowland Winter 2020 announces lineup
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019