Saturday, November 30th is the first day of winter in Alpe d'Huez. The lifts are all set to whirl into action signalling the start of another epic winter season.
With access to a huge range of skiing and the longest run in Europe, the 16km La Sarenne, Alpe d'Huez is just waiting to be explored so grab your skis and boards and come and join us!
For more info on skiing in Alpe d'Huez, visit our dedicated ski and snowboard section.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Sun & powder as season 2019/20 starts in Alpe d'Huez
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez opens early this winter 2019/20
- Alpe d'Huez, Best European Ski Resort 2020
- What's new in Alpe d'Huez winter 2019/20