A panoramic view of the centre of Alpe d'Huez and the low resort slopes. With the Signal pistes on the left and slopes leading down from the Pic Blanc on the right. The view also covers the Tour de France Alpe d'Huez stage finishing area.
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
Many thanks to Hotel Pic Blanc in Alpe d'Huez for their help in hosting this webcam.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys cold temperatures & sunshine
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do