The mid-station of the Pic Blanc or Grandes Rousses gondola, otherwise known as the DMC (1er Troncon).
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
Many thanks to La Folie Douce in Alpe d'Huez for their help in hosting this webcam.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Spring-like weekend in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Unsettled weather continues in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Good conditions as Alpe d'Huez gears up for busy February
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 29th January 2020