It may well be the penultimate week of this fabulous season here in Alpe d’Huez, but we still have over a metre of snow on the lower slopes around resort at 1850m, which is very impressive as the busy Easter weekend approaches.
The weather for the past week or so has been fairly settled in the main with very little precipitation, although over the weekend we saw a little more cloud than you would normally expect this far into April.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 coming to Alpe d'Huez?
- Tomorrowland Winter 2020 announces lineup
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019