The Alpe d'Huez lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, November 30th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the Alpe d'Huez slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach up to a metre at the top of Pic Blanc, at 3300m, with around 40cm of snow in town. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Alpe d'Huez? Roll on winter!
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Sun & powder as season 2019/20 starts in Alpe d'Huez
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez opens early this winter 2019/20
- Alpe d'Huez, Best European Ski Resort 2020
- What's new in Alpe d'Huez winter 2019/20