The busy February half-term period is about to start as some northern Europeans have already descended upon Alpe d'Huez and we've seen the first lift queues of the month.
Last week, from Monday to Wednesday, we had a pretty decent dump of snow which improved conditions on and off the piste massively. Over the weekend, the weather was grey and damp and the overcast skies have continued today.
There's more snow on the forecast for tonight and tomorrow.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 26th February 2020
- Spring-like weekend in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Unsettled weather continues in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Good conditions as Alpe d'Huez gears up for busy February