This restaurant brings Alpine dining into the 21st century with a stylish lounge bar ambience and an extensive menu of local and international dishes.
You have the option of settling into the dining area for a full sit-down meal or propping up the bar for a few drinks and maybe a tasty snack from their tapas menu. Cuisine ranges from Savoyard specialities to exotic platters of kangaroo and ostrich meat, there are even a few vegetarian options (not always easy to find in France).
Each week they have a different guest DJ playing lively sets of lounge music to add to the ambiance. Open daily throughout the winter season for dinner from 18:00, with the bar remaining open for drinks until 02:00.
- Pedestrian access
- Open Seasons
- Route du Coulet
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Impressive snow depths in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 10th December 2019
- Alpe d'Huez in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Sun & powder as season 2019/20 starts in Alpe d'Huez
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Alpe d'Huez