This charming little restaurant can be found in the old town of Alpe d'Huez, tucked away on a cobbled street.
It's a family run Italian restaurant, popular with locals and holidaymakers and for that reason alone it's worth popping in to make a reservation instead of chancing that you might be able to drop in and get a table.
The menu offers a good choice of pizzas starting from around the 10 euro mark and they also have a selection of pasta dishes from 13 euros upwards and some lovely steaks.
Open 7 days a week from 18:00 to 23:00.
- Open Seasons
- 60 rue du viel alpe
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019