Serving typical local specialities, all made with fresh ingredients, plus a nice choice of fish, meat and pasta dishes.
Their menu features mountain classics such as pierrade, fondue, raclette and ravioli from Royans cassolette, including Scallops flavoured with parsley with a herb and cheese filled pasta pocket. You can also try their meat, such as Saddle of lamb with a creamy garlic dressing.
Unusually they also have a shop selling lots of goodies you can eat in the restaurant, including honey flavoured with genepi, violette mustard and Breton biscuits.
Open all year. Lunch from 11:45 to 13:30 and dinner from 18:30 to 21:30.
- 122 Route de la Poste
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys cold temperatures & sunshine
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do