Serving typical local specialities, all made with fresh ingredients, plus a nice choice of fish, meat and pasta dishes.
Their menu features mountain classics such as pierrade, fondue, raclette and ravioli from Royans cassolette, including Scallops flavoured with parsley with a herb and cheese filled pasta pocket. You can also try their meat, such as Saddle of lamb with a creamy garlic dressing.
Unusually they also have a shop selling lots of goodies you can eat in the restaurant, including honey flavoured with genepi, violette mustard and Breton biscuits.
Open all year. Lunch from 11:45 to 13:30 and dinner from 18:30 to 21:30.
- 122 Route de la Poste
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019