Try some of the traditional fondue recipes, or go wild and try out some of their more original ones such as the 'Crazy Horse' fondue: beef, duck and chicken cooked in a red wine broth.
They also serve creative cheese fondues incorporating tomatoes, herbs, Roquefort cheese, bacon or honey. The menu is complete with salads, desserts and a children's menu.
Open from 17:30 to 02:00. For lunch only depending on the weather.
- Avenue des Jeux
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019