Try some of the traditional fondue recipes, or go wild and try out some of their more original ones such as the 'Crazy Horse' fondue: beef, duck and chicken cooked in a red wine broth.
They also serve creative cheese fondues incorporating tomatoes, herbs, Roquefort cheese, bacon or honey. The menu is complete with salads, desserts and a children's menu.
Open from 17:30 to 02:00. For lunch only depending on the weather.
- Avenue des Jeux
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys cold temperatures & sunshine
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do