A unique gourmet restaurant with a beautiful terrace reknowned for its great quality and amazing views.
Chef Philippe creates dishes based on local & regional specialities, with great pastries and ice creams too. There's space for 50 to eat inside and another 80 on the terrace.
Open 7 days a week from the start of December to the end of May, and in summer from the end of June to the end of August. Lunch is from 12:00, dinner from 19:00 and the tea room and bar are open from 07:00 to 19:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Route de l'Altiport
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019