Located at the Chamois d'Or hotel, right at the bottom of the pistes, this restaurant serves traditional gourmet French cuisine with a modern twist and made using local ingredients.
Chives picked at the nearby gorges de Sarenne, wild cumin from the riverbeds, dandelion flowers from local pastures... You will enjoy dishes inspired by and made with the best local products from around Alpe d'Huez.
Their lunch menu includes a large cold starters buffet, sandwiches, pasta, grilled meat and fish. For dinner they serve a selection of gourmet starters including foie-gras and prawns, a range of traditional meat and fish mains, and to finish, cheese-boards and home-made desserts.
They also have well-priced lunch and dinner menus as well as children's menus.
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Rond Point des Pistes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019