Located at the Chamois d'Or hotel, right at the bottom of the pistes, this restaurant serves traditional gourmet French cuisine with a modern twist and made using local ingredients.
Chives picked at the nearby gorges de Sarenne, wild cumin from the riverbeds, dandelion flowers from local pastures... You will enjoy dishes inspired by and made with the best local products from around Alpe d'Huez.
Their lunch menu includes a large cold starters buffet, sandwiches, pasta, grilled meat and fish. For dinner they serve a selection of gourmet starters including foie-gras and prawns, a range of traditional meat and fish mains, and to finish, cheese-boards and home-made desserts.
They also have well-priced lunch and dinner menus as well as children's menus.
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Rond Point des Pistes
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys cold temperatures & sunshine
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do