If you want to change your cheese-based Savoyard diet when in Alpe d'Huez, try the resort's own Thai take-away joint.
They serve all your Thai favourites made with fresh ingredients, including Pad Thai, curries, fried rice, noodles, nems and more.
Open every day during the season from 12:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 21:00. You can also order in advance and just pick up your food on site.
- 1 Galerie de l'Ours Blanc
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019