This gourmet restaurant can be found in the newly re-decorated Grandes Rousses Hotel at the start of the lobster pot lift.
They offer meals from morning to evening in a stylish dining room with great mountain views.
The menu includes a range of home-made dishes featuring local, short supply chain products. The restaurant offers new takes on classic dishes, such as "steak Tartare with Caesar salad" and "Hamburger à la Mr. Rossini" or one-evening specials such as beef stew with Guérande salt and osso bucco with fresh tagliatelle.
You can also try the fresh lobster, large platters of seafood, including Marennes oysters, which can be ordered 48 hours in advance.
Dine inside or on the terrace.
- Open Seasons
- 425 Route du Signal
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019