The half-term holidays are all but finished and the first week of March sees the end of the French schools' winter holidays. However, that’s not the end of the action in Alpe d’Huez – this month sees the biggest of this year's events as the Tomorrowland bandwagon rolls into town.
Here is our guide to what’s happening in March in resort.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 coming to Alpe d'Huez?
- Tomorrowland Winter 2020 announces lineup
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019