The half-term holidays are all but finished and the first week of March sees the end of the French schools' winter holidays. However, that’s not the end of the action in Alpe d’Huez – this month sees the biggest of this year's events as the Tomorrowland bandwagon rolls into town.
Here is our guide to what’s happening in March in resort.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez, Best European Ski Resort 2020
- What's new in Alpe d'Huez winter 2019/20
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Tour de France 2020 coming to Alpe d'Huez?
- Tomorrowland Winter 2020 announces lineup
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019