After the quiet month of January, it’s back to an all-systems-go month as we approach February. Not only do we have the uber-busy week of UK school half-term but we also have pretty much the whole month of French and the rest of Europe’s school breaks.
In February, ski areas go all out to entertain families. So, with plenty to do this month, here are just a few of the highlights and what to expect.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Spring-like weekend in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Unsettled weather continues in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Good conditions as Alpe d'Huez gears up for busy February
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 29th January 2020