As the first snow of the season falls on the mountains of Alpe d'Huez, our thoughts inevitably turn to the day when thick snow covers the mountain, the lifts open and we all get to hit the slopes again.
It is not just the weather that is changing however, as there have been plenty of new developments throughout the Alpe d'Huez ski area. Here are a few of the changes for the upcoming season.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Sun & powder as season 2019/20 starts in Alpe d'Huez
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez opens early this winter 2019/20
- Alpe d'Huez, Best European Ski Resort 2020
- What's new in Alpe d'Huez winter 2019/20