This resort is situated in the Bergers part of Alp d'Huez and has ski in and ski out access.
It offers simple rustic alpine accommodation which is ideal for families. The have various different club rooms which include inter-connecting rooms for families or groups as well as rooms suitable for those with reduced mobility. All rooms include en-suite facilities, hair dryer, safe and telephone. Many of the rooms also include private balconies where you can enjoy great views over the resort.
If you don't feel you got enough exercise on the slopes, the resort includes a fitness room with various weights and cardio machines, so you can continue your workout once you get back to Club Med.
If you simply want to relax when you have finished on the mountain then you might prefer to spend time in the spa area which offers massage and beauty treatments as well as a sauna.
Free WiFi is also available throughout the majority of the resort so you easily keep up with friends and family whilst you are on your holiday.
Please be aware that standard Club Med packages include the following:
- Flights & resort transfers (if flights are selected at the time of booking)
- Quality accommodation
- International full-board gourmet cuisine
- Unlimited drinks and refreshments (including soft drinks, wine, spirits, beers & après ski)
- Professional ski/snowboard lessons in English from Monday to Friday
- 6 days ski pass
- Kids' clubs (from 4 – 17 years)
- Evening entertainment
For further details, contact the resort directly using the enquiry link on this page.
This is an all inclusive resort prefect for a hassle free holiday with no hidden costs.
There is a sporty indoor pool area where you can get in a few lengths before or after you hit the slopes.
The spacious bar area is decorated with light pastel colours and has plenty of comfortable arm chairs for relaxing on after a full day on the slopes. The offer a wide range of hot and cold drinks as well as alcoholic beverages. The majority of your drinks are included in your package by the glass.
All your meals are included in your package and their creative chefs offer 3 types of menu, discovery, fitness and universal. There are two restaurant, the main restaurant is where all our buffet style meals will be served and has great views of the slopes. It also includes a baby corner which offers savoury and sweet baby foods as well as all the necessary equipment for preparing your child's meals. The second restaurant, Les Marmottes, serves local Savoyard specialities such as fondue. For this restaurant booking is compulsory and can be made at reception.
Families & Kids
Baby and child equipment is available to guests on request.
If you would like to have an evening to yourselves, they can organise baby-sitting services (Pyjamas Club), at an additional cost.
Children over 4 can attend the resort's Mini Club and this service is part of your package.
During peak periods a Juniors' Club is available to teenagers between 11 and 17 years and will be included as part of your package.
See Childcare in Alpe d'Huez, France
It is possible to include flights in your package when making your booking.
You can hire all your ski and snowboard equipment through Club Med. Please note that those under 11 years old are required to wear helmets whilst on the slopes at all times as well as those who are skiing off-piste.
See Ski Hire in Alpe d'Huez, France
Instructors & Lessons
Ski and snowboard lesson are included from 4 years old upwards. Club Med employ professional instructors to guide you over the slopes that are best suited to your ability to ensure you progress safely in the best possible conditions. A test on the first morning will determine your level and the right class for you.
See Ski School in Alpe d'Huez, France
Guides & Tours
When staying here, you’ll need to book your own Guides & Tours, which are a great way to discover Alpe d'Huez whilst doing a number of fun activities. During the winter, if you are keen to go off-piste, booking a High Mountain Guide is strongly recommended. Not only do they know the best local spots, these highly trained and experienced individuals are very familiar with the surroundings and can provide loads of insights you won’t get by yourself, as well as helping to ensure your safety.
See Tour & Walking Guides in Alpe d'Huez, France
- "This was our 5th Club Med experience and the second at Alpe d'Huez. This time we visited with two other families each with children of differing skiing ability. Our children are "old hands" so quickly found the correct group. We had a great stay at the resort. The rooms are small, but the beds as comfortable as any five star hotel (my son wanted to take a bed home). The ski in ski out is great. The Chief of the Village was amazing, huge attention to detail and personal service. The food was fantastic throughout. I don't think for the amount we ate drank and skied we could have done it any cheaper any other way, and we had awesome fun. Well done Club Med." - Trip Advisor
- "Brilliant holiday. Paid for upgrade 'Marmotte' room - still basic but big and clean. Food excellent lots to choose from. Staff friendly and helpful. Ski in and out was great only couple of minutes from all chairlifts." - Trip Advisor
Location: Alpe d'Huez Valley
Star Rating: 3 Star
Property Type: Hotel
Style: All-inclusive | Family-friendly
Bookings For: Childcare / Babysitting | Flights | Lift Passes | Ski / Snowboard Hire | Ski / Snowboard Lessons | Transfers
Access: Family rooms | Children welcome | Disabled access | Ski to the door
Room: Balcony | Connecting / adjoining rooms available | Hair dryer | Safety deposit box / Safe
Car-parking: Public car-park: outdoor
Entertainment: Restaurant | Drinks bar / Lounge | Free WiFi
Spa & Fitness: Beauty Treatments | Gym / Fitness Area | Massage / Relaxation | Sauna | Spa
View: Mountain view
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter