In the very heart of the resort, this beautiful wood-decorated residence boasts superb mountain views over the Massif de l'Oisans.
Its great location means that you'll have direct access to the ski lifts, the outdoor Olympic skating rink and the shopping arcade which includes a number of bars and restaurants.
The residence offers a number of self-catering apartments ranging from studios for four people to two bedroom apartments for up to eight people.
All these comfortable apartments have been decorated in a cosy alpine style and offer simple, homely accommodation at reasonable prices. All the apartments are equipped with a hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, coffee machine, balcony and TV with international channels. WiFi access is also available for an additional charge.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- WiFi / Internet
- Luggage storage
- Safe / Secure box
- Ski locker
- Kitchen / Laundry
- Long parking (charged)
- Disabled access
- No smoking
- Mountain views
- Booking Assistance
- Lift Passes
- Ski / Snowboard Hire
- 65 avenue des Jeux
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez in December 2019 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Sun & powder as season 2019/20 starts in Alpe d'Huez
- Lots of snow for the season opening in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez opens early this winter 2019/20
- Alpe d'Huez, Best European Ski Resort 2020
- What's new in Alpe d'Huez winter 2019/20