In the very heart of the resort, this beautiful wood-decorated residence boasts superb mountain views over the Massif de l'Oisans.
Its great location means that you'll have direct access to the ski lifts, the outdoor Olympic skating rink and the shopping arcade which includes a number of bars and restaurants.
The residence offers a number of self-catering apartments ranging from studios for four people to two bedroom apartments for up to eight people.
All these comfortable apartments have been decorated in a cosy alpine style and offer simple, homely accommodation at reasonable prices. All the apartments are equipped with a hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, coffee machine, balcony and TV with international channels. WiFi access is also available for an additional charge.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- WiFi / Internet
- Luggage storage
- Safe / Secure box
- Ski locker
- Kitchen / Laundry
- Long parking (charged)
- Disabled access
- Mountain views
- Booking Assistance
- Lift Passes
- Ski / Snowboard Hire
- Open Seasons
- 65 avenue des Jeux
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019