Choose from flights of varying durations and altitudes, but no matter which you go with, you'll be sure to enjoy some amazing views and an experience like no other!
Starting from either Alpe d'Huez at 1100m altitude or Le Signal at 1400m, you will fly with a qualified pilot over the incredible landscape below. From the air you will see the infamous 21 bends of the Tour de France as well as panoramas of Ecrins national park before landing in the resort of Bourg d'Oisans.
You are guaranteed the best seat in the house as you let the pilot guide you over the mountains below. All the pilots are experienced professionals with paragliding qualifications. If you are uneasy with heights, just let your pilot know beforehand and they'll be sure to offer a smooth ride.
Flights run throughout the summer season.
- Guides & Instructors
- Flying Instructors
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019