The route, which links Bourg d'Oisans and Saint-Sorlin d'Arves, is a qualifying course for the Tour de Mont Blanc.
There are three courses to choose from: the Petit Trail de l'Etendard is 22km with 1500m of ascent, while the Trail de l'Etendard has 65km with 3100, of ascent! There is also a trail of 16km and 600m ascent.
In order to register, visit the website via the button above.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019