The route, which links Bourg d'Oisans and Saint-Sorlin d'Arves, is a qualifying course for the Tour de Mont Blanc.
There are three courses to choose from: the Petit Trail de l'Etendard is 22km with 1500m of ascent, while the Trail de l'Etendard has 65km with 3100, of ascent! There is also a trail of 16km and 600m ascent.
In order to register, visit the website via the button above.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys cold temperatures & sunshine
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do