For four days in March, Alpe d’Huez surrenders itself to music as the resort is transformed into a fantasy festival wonderland for 25 000 music lovers!
Returning for its second year in Alpe d'Huez, top name DJ's perform across multiple stages and venues with a magnificent mountain backdrop. Tomorrowland has to be experienced to be believed and festival-goers come from all over the world to party at 2000m.
During the festival, access to the resort and ski area is restricted to Tomorrowland ticket holders only. You can choose between a 4 or 7-day festival experience, with both packages including lodging, a ski pass and a Tomorrowland entry ticket. There is also a day package available that includes a festival entry ticket, a day ski pass and return bus shuttle transfers from Grenoble or Bourg d'Oisans.
7-day package from €699
4-day package from €575
1-day package from €160
The Tomorrowland stages are just mind-blowing and you can explore them all with your entry ticket and lift pass. Unforgettable!
Dates for this event
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Spring-like weekend in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Unsettled weather continues in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Good conditions as Alpe d'Huez gears up for busy February
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 29th January 2020