This weekend sees some of the top ski and snowboard brands offering their latest gear for you to test.
With lots of skis for you to try, it's a great way to prepare for the new season. All sorts of technical and professional advice will be on offer, and there are special deals available on accommodation and ski passes.
More than 900 skis to try out for free, including the latest innovations by Atomic, Armada, Black Crows, Blizzard, Dynastar, Elan, Faction, Fisher, Head, Icelantic, Kastle, Movement, Nordica, Rossignol, Roxy, Salomon, Scott, Volkl, Wedze and Zag Chamonix.
Dates for this event
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 coming to Alpe d'Huez?
- Tomorrowland Winter 2020 announces lineup
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019