The French Ski School and the Alpe d'Huez resort offer you to live a new unique experience to discover the ski area differently: "Rando Race By Night", a ski tour under the stars!
Those passionate about ski touring will love this enchanting, star-filled sky outing. Kitted out in skis, skins on and wearing a head torch, you can set off on 2 different routes: 324 or 568 metres of positive height difference. Supervised by ESF instructors, participants will first make the climb up to the summits of the Signal, where there is a refreshment stop off and they can gaze in awe at the amazing view of Alpe d’Huez by night.
Price: €10 / person. Info and registration: +33 (0)4 76 80 31 69 or on the same day before the race.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019