Le Pic de l'Alpe is a 23.6km relay or individual race with 2616 metres of ascent between Bourg d'Oisans (707 m) and the Pic du Lac Blanc (3323 m).
A steep incline (with only a few metres of descent) will lead you to the summit of Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine Ski. The route starts in front of the sports centre, then follows tracks and paths formed of earth, rocks and finally snow and ice.
More info and registration via the website link above.
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 coming to Alpe d'Huez?
- Tomorrowland Winter 2020 announces lineup
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019