From a medieval settlement to a world-famous sports resort, Alpe d'Huez has a fascinating past. Every Wednesday this season you can join the guided visits to the Musée d'Huez et de l'Oisans.
Learn all about how the village has grown and what tales the archaeological site of Brandes has to tell in an hour and a half-long guided tour.
€5 per person (reduced to €2 for those with a pass premium and families - 3 people, at least one of them a child), everyone welcome. Book your place at the Palais des Sports et des Congres.
- Espace Congrès. 1er étage du Palais des Sports
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Tour de France 2020 coming to Alpe d'Huez?
- Tomorrowland Winter 2020 announces lineup
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019