From a medieval settlement to a world-famous sports resort, Alpe d'Huez has a fascinating past. Every Wednesday this season you can join the guided visits to the Musée d'Huez et de l'Oisans.
Learn all about how the village has grown and what tales the archaeological site of Brandes has to tell in an hour and a half-long guided tour.
€5 per person (reduced to €2 for those with a pass premium and families - 3 people, at least one of them a child), everyone welcome. Book your place at the Palais des Sports et des Congres.
Dates for this event
- Espace Congrès. 1er étage du Palais des Sports
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Merry Christmas from the team at Alpedhueznet.com
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019