Are you ready to tackle the Derby du Loup? A 1400m timed descent from the summit of Pic Blanc on the 'Combe du Grand Cros', also known as the 'Combe du Loup'.
Participants start from the Pic Blanc at 3330m and finish at Pont de Sarenne at 1840m.
Meeting at the start line at 09:30 for a briefing, you will have a chance to reccie the course before a series of staggered starts from 11:45.
Entrants must all be over 16 years old (16-18-year-olds must have parental permission) and be able to show a valid medical certificate. Entry starting at €40.
You need to provide all your own equipment, including helmet and back protector.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019