A daring downhill mountain bike race down the infamous Sarenne piste in Alpe d'Huez.
The Sarenne Snow Bike event is a non-timed downhill mountain bike descent on the mythical Sarenne. Starting at Pic Blanc (3330m) and ending in Huez (1500m) it covers a descent of 16 kilometres and almost 2000 vertical metres.
The day starts at 08:30 when riders meet at the Rond Point des Pistes in Alpe d'Huez to collect their tickets and take the lift up to Pic Blanc.
Entry costs €33 and includes your race number, lift pass, post-race meal and afternoon ski (includes insurance).
If you already hold a ski pass, entry costs €16 and includes your race number, post-race meal, and insurance.
The Sarenne Snow Bike is the perfect race to practise for the Megavalanche in summer!
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Alpe d'Huez
- 7 reasons to book your 2019/20 Alpe d'Huez ski break early
- Latest gear - Camping equipment summer 2019
- Why Alpe d'Huez is great in summer 2019
- What's on in Alpe d'Huez summer 2019