The Sarenne Snow Bike event is a non-timed downhill mountain bike descent on the mythical Sarenne. Starting at Pic Blanc (3330m) and ending in Huez (1500m) it covers a descent of 16 kilometres and almost 2000 vertical metres.
The day starts at 08:30 when riders meet at the Rond Point des Pistes in Alpe d'Huez to collect their tickets and take the lift up to Pic Blanc. Entry includes your race number, lift pass, post-race meal and afternoon ski (includes insurance). If you already hold a ski pass, entry costs €16 and includes your race number, post-race meal, and insurance.
The Sarenne Snow Bike is the perfect race to practise for the Megavalanche in summer!
Dates for this event
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys cold temperatures & sunshine
- Top 10 things to do for non-skiers in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do