Meet at the foot of the DMC des Grandes Rousses ski lift to join in a guided tour with commentary of the Pic Blanc.
The summit of the Pic Blanc is at 3330m, so high that you can see 1/5 of France! A view worth 3* according to the Guide Michelin. Your tour guide will tell you the history of the resort, and give you an account of the local geology and wildlife. Walking will be limited and access to the site is via the DMC cable car, so this tour is suitable for everyone.
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30, the tour costs €18,50 for adults (5-71 years) plus €2 for the card. Meet in front of the giant piste map near the cash desk “DMC des Grandes Rousses 15 minutes before the tour is about to start. In case of bad weather, a visit of the ice grotto is proposed instead.
Dates for this event
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Unsettled weather continues in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Good conditions as Alpe d'Huez gears up for busy February
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do