Alpe d'Huez has a very unusual and interesting church, weekly guided tours will tell you all about its history and design.
Weekly guided walks take place every Wednesday, meeting outside the church at 14:30 and lasting about an hour and a half.
Tours cost €2 with a premium card (and for families of at least one adult and two children) and €5 without, enquire at the Alpe d'Huez tourist office for details.
Dates for this event
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Spring-like weekend in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Unsettled weather continues in Alpe d'Huez
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Good conditions as Alpe d'Huez gears up for busy February
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 29th January 2020