Alpe d'Huez has a very unusual and interesting church, weekly guided tours will tell you all about its history and design.
Weekly guided walks take place every Wednesday, meeting outside the church at 14:30 and lasting about an hour and a half.
Tours cost €2 with a premium card (and for families of at least one adult and two children) and €5 without, enquire at the Alpe d'Huez tourist office for details.
Dates for this event
More Alpe d'Huez Insights...
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Alpe d'Huez enjoys lovely sunny days
- Happy New Year from Alpe d'Huez!
- Alpe d'Huez in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Merry Christmas from the team at Alpedhueznet.com
- Alpe d'Huez Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019